Hello everyone! Yes, I know… I wasn’t there for a month because I was very busy and I had a lot of tests so I’m very sorry ’bout that. A week ago I made churros. And they were delicious! Let’s get started!
250 ml of water
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of oil
130g of flour
piping bag or ,,pipe for tulumbe”
In a saucepan, combine water, sugar and canola oil. Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
2. Add the flour and stir vigorously until mixture forms a smooth paste. (Make sure you beat out all bubbles.)
3. Add the eggs and stir until mixture becomes smooth.
4. Spoon the dough into a piping bag with a star-shaped tip. (really push the mixture down in the bag to eliminate air bubbles!)
5. Pipe strips onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in freezer for 45 minutes.
6. Heat oil in a large pot to 350˚F/180˚C
7. Fry the churros until golden brown, then drain on paper towels.
8. Using a straw, poke a hole through each churro to create room for the filling.
9. Immediately sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon and sugar.
10. Spoon chocolate hazelnut spread into a piping bag, then pipe filling into churros.
I hope you liked this post and I will see you tomorrow! Bye!!